Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Phil wanted a two-bedrooms summerhouse where he can spend his warm summer days. We offered a few options and the one that stuck with him was the log Fill cabin, no idea why! The design was just what he was looking for except for some layout and window/door changes. However, after sending the plan back and forth a few times for correction we finally agreed on the design! What came out - you can see for yourself. Phil decided to keep the color of the wood and decorated the interior to give it a nice rustic feel. The cabin looks very cosy inside ant might be just what you need to relax in the summer. It was built with the upgraded 66mm walls logs and that is all you need for a summerhouse. What about you would you go for a contemporary look or this rustic design makes you feel right at home?
- Builder Eric's quick tips (4)
- Customers gallery (54)
- Gardening tips (1)
- General (57)
- Information for owners of garden sheds (6)
- Information for owners of mobile homes (2)
- Information for owners of residential cabins (93)
- Information for owners of wooden summer houses (8)
- Legal information (1)
- Tips about BBQ huts (6)
- Tips about Garden Offices (5)
- Tips about Garden Rooms (4)
- Tips and tricks about log cabins (85)
- Tips for wooden garages and carports (48)
- Customer Story: Dirk and His Cosy Natural Living Oasis in Göttingen (Germany)
- Customer Story: AJ, Kris & Their Dreamy Blue Haven Studio Lodge in London
- Top 5 Mistakes When Building Your Log Cabin Foundation
- Log Cabin Insulation: The Rewarding Benefits For Your Daily Life
- Do I need planning permission
Our Customer Reviews on Trustpilot
Our Customers Say
4.8 out of 5 based on 795 reviews
Get our FREE product catalogue!
Provide your email address so we can send you our product catalog (PDF).
© 2021 Quick Garden Ltd. We also operate in