Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Where do we deliver to?
• We deliver to mainland UK, Ireland and Europe.
• Worldwide delivery is also available.
How much does delivery cost?
• United Kingdom: FREE delivery to most of the mainland.
*Scotland: items priced under £3,000.00 can be charged extra for delivery because of the longer distance – please contact us to get a quote.
• France, Germany, Italy, Spain: FREE delivery to most of the mainland.
• For other European & worldwide deliveries please contact us to get a delivery quote.
• An extra charge may be applied for deliveries to hard-to-reach areas (See “Is my area hard to reach?” below).
How long does delivery take?
• Products in stock: 2-3 weeks (depending on delivery location).
• Products not in stock: 4-6 weeks.
• Bespoke projects: 4-8 weeks.
• Important: the delivery time might change depending on the season, so it’s best to double-check it with our sales manager.
• Please note that some of the accessories, such as insulation and EPDM roof covering, are delivered by a third-party company, therefore they will be delivered within 1-5 working days after you have received the product.
How will I know when to expect my delivery?
1. After you receive confirmation of your order, we will contact you and let you know the range of weeks during which you can expect delivery.
2. Then the delivery company will contact you to let you know that the product is ready for delivery and you can expect to receive it by a certain day.
3. You will be contacted again 1-4 days before the delivery date to confirm if the suggested delivery day is convenient for you, and if it isn’t, you can reschedule it.
How does kerbside delivery work?
• The items will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified. Our drivers will position their vehicle as close as possible to the delivery address and unload the goods into a spot on the kerbside that is safe and keeps the pallet, the driver and the vehicle secure.
• Please note that we offer kerbside delivery only. However, our experienced drivers will offer as much assistance as physically possible to offload the goods as close to the requested location as possible.
Is unloading included?
• UK territory: we will definitely not ask for your help with the unloading of the cabin by hand – it’s free and included in the price. We deliver and unload all of our cabins with trucks equipped with forklifts. As a result, you will receive your cabin sealed and placed at the location that is most convenient for you. You might need to unload the extras, such as insulation and EPDM roof covering, yourself.
• Other territories: we do not offer unloading services.
• Your product can be unloaded only when you have paid the full price for it by calling us or making a bank transfer.
Is my area hard to reach?
• A hard-to-reach area is one that our trucks are not able to access due to road or area size restrictions. In the UK, our products are delivered via trucks which are 2.5 m wide, 10 m long and 2.5 m high. Plus the truck requires an extra meter either side to stabilize the vehicle during the unloading.
• If you doubt whether your delivery area is hard to reach or not, please contact us in advance.
• An extra charge is applied for deliveries to hard-to-reach areas.
For further information regarding delivery, contact us at customer services on 02070994301 (Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm) or email us at [email protected]