Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Sally came to us in need of a bigger storage facility, we offered her our standard 5m x 6m garage, which would be more than enough for storage, and having our big barn - style doors ensures there will not be any issues when loading larger items. We advised her to go to our showroom to have a look at this particular garage. After seeing it with her own eyes, she soon realized that it was exactly what she was looking for! The garage was in stock, so after a couple of weeks it was up and running! Sally decided to go for our green shingle tile effect. Have a look and see if this might be what you are looking for!
- Builder Eric's quick tips (4)
- Customers gallery (54)
- Gardening tips (1)
- General (56)
- Information for owners of garden sheds (6)
- Information for owners of mobile homes (2)
- Information for owners of residential cabins (92)
- Information for owners of wooden summer houses (8)
- Legal information (1)
- Tips about BBQ huts (6)
- Tips about Garden Offices (5)
- Tips about Garden Rooms (4)
- Tips and tricks about log cabins (85)
- Tips for wooden garages and carports (48)
- Lothar & Doris and their dream residence for smaller-scale living in Frielendorf region, Germany
- Dave and Ginie’s sturdy DIY workshop in the suburbs of London
- A residential cabin and a couple of camping pods for a family business in Saint-Eulien, France
- An insulated garden cabin as an extraordinary bamboo spa in Anduze, France
- A welcoming family vacation oasis in the city of Lutherstadt Wittenberg (Germany)
Get our FREE product catalogue!
Provide your email address so we can send you our product catalog (PDF).
© 2023 Quick Garden Ltd. We also operate in