Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Sally came to us in need of a bigger storage facility, we offered her our standard 5m x 6m garage, which would be more than enough for storage, and having our big barn - style doors ensures there will not be any issues when loading larger items. We advised her to go to our showroom to have a look at this particular garage. After seeing it with her own eyes, she soon realized that it was exactly what she was looking for! The garage was in stock, so after a couple of weeks it was up and running! Sally decided to go for our green shingle tile effect. Have a look and see if this might be what you are looking for!
- Builder Eric's quick tips (4)
- Customers gallery (54)
- Gardening tips (1)
- General (57)
- Information for owners of garden sheds (6)
- Information for owners of mobile homes (2)
- Information for owners of residential cabins (93)
- Information for owners of wooden summer houses (8)
- Legal information (1)
- Tips about BBQ huts (6)
- Tips about Garden Offices (5)
- Tips about Garden Rooms (4)
- Tips and tricks about log cabins (85)
- Tips for wooden garages and carports (48)
- Customer Story: Dirk and His Cosy Natural Living Oasis in Göttingen (Germany)
- Customer Story: AJ, Kris & Their Dreamy Blue Haven Studio Lodge in London
- Top 5 Mistakes When Building Your Log Cabin Foundation
- Log Cabin Insulation: The Rewarding Benefits For Your Daily Life
- Do I need planning permission
Our Customer Reviews on Trustpilot
Our Customers Say
4.8 out of 5 based on 795 reviews
Get our FREE product catalogue!
Provide your email address so we can send you our product catalog (PDF).
© 2021 Quick Garden Ltd. We also operate in