Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Even the most uneven surfaces don’t stand a chance against our wooden garages. Roy had a piece of land where he wanted to keep his cars as well as his tools, so he decided to contact us regarding a wooden garage. After the base had been built our assembly team erected the garage and just take a look at the result – it is a spacious, shiny, well-built 6m by 12m wooden garage able to keep all of Roy’s cars and tools rain and dust-free, 12 months a year.
- Builder Eric's quick tips (4)
- Customers gallery (54)
- Gardening tips (1)
- General (57)
- Information for owners of garden sheds (6)
- Information for owners of mobile homes (2)
- Information for owners of residential cabins (93)
- Information for owners of wooden summer houses (8)
- Legal information (1)
- Tips about BBQ huts (6)
- Tips about Garden Offices (5)
- Tips about Garden Rooms (4)
- Tips and tricks about log cabins (85)
- Tips for wooden garages and carports (48)
- Customer Story: Dirk and His Cosy Natural Living Oasis in Göttingen (Germany)
- Customer Story: AJ, Kris & Their Dreamy Blue Haven Studio Lodge in London
- Top 5 Mistakes When Building Your Log Cabin Foundation
- Log Cabin Insulation: The Rewarding Benefits For Your Daily Life
- Do I need planning permission
Our Customer Reviews on Trustpilot
Our Customers Say
4.8 out of 5 based on 795 reviews
Get our FREE product catalogue!
Provide your email address so we can send you our product catalog (PDF).
© 2021 Quick Garden Ltd. We also operate in