Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Our client George (from Lincoln) came to us with a special request – a two storey residential cabin Langon with extra skylights to be incorporated into the roof. After various discussions with our professional assembly team George decided on the precise location of the window so that he could enjoy starry nights without venturing outside. Three days of hard work later the Langon is ready to soak up the sun and clear skies in Thorpe On The Hill. Just a few more final cuts and it’ll be ready to go. It’s important not forget that the log house has to be treated, ideally with paint, so George’s Langon is about to get a brand new look.
- Builder Eric's quick tips (4)
- Customers gallery (54)
- Gardening tips (1)
- General (57)
- Information for owners of garden sheds (6)
- Information for owners of mobile homes (2)
- Information for owners of residential cabins (93)
- Information for owners of wooden summer houses (8)
- Legal information (1)
- Tips about BBQ huts (6)
- Tips about Garden Offices (5)
- Tips about Garden Rooms (4)
- Tips and tricks about log cabins (85)
- Tips for wooden garages and carports (48)
- Customer Story: Enrico & His Eco-friendly Glamping Resort - La Luna Suite Apartments - in Jambiani, Zanzibar
- Customer Story: Juergen & Andrea - Cosily Settled in Their Lovely Wooden Home in Alcala de Xivert (Spain)
- Customer Story: Dirk and His Cosy Natural Living Oasis in Göttingen (Germany)
- Customer Story: AJ, Kris & Their Dreamy Blue Haven Studio Lodge in London
- Top 5 Mistakes When Building Your Log Cabin Foundation
Our Customer Reviews on Trustpilot
Our Customers Say
4.8 out of 5 based on 795 reviews
Get our FREE product catalogue!
Provide your email address so we can send you our product catalog (PDF).
© 2022 Quick Garden Ltd. We also operate in