Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Our client George (from Lincoln) came to us with a special request – a two storey residential cabin Langon with extra skylights to be incorporated into the roof. After various discussions with our professional assembly team George decided on the precise location of the window so that he could enjoy starry nights without venturing outside. Three days of hard work later the Langon is ready to soak up the sun and clear skies in Thorpe On The Hill. Just a few more final cuts and it’ll be ready to go. It’s important not forget that the log house has to be treated, ideally with paint, so George’s Langon is about to get a brand new look.
- Builder Eric's quick tips (4)
- Customers gallery (54)
- Gardening tips (1)
- General (56)
- Information for owners of garden sheds (6)
- Information for owners of mobile homes (2)
- Information for owners of residential cabins (92)
- Information for owners of wooden summer houses (8)
- Legal information (1)
- Tips about BBQ huts (6)
- Tips about Garden Offices (5)
- Tips about Garden Rooms (4)
- Tips and tricks about log cabins (85)
- Tips for wooden garages and carports (48)
- Lothar & Doris and their dream residence for smaller-scale living in Frielendorf region, Germany
- Dave and Ginie’s sturdy DIY workshop in the suburbs of London
- A residential cabin and a couple of camping pods for a family business in Saint-Eulien, France
- An insulated garden cabin as an extraordinary bamboo spa in Anduze, France
- A welcoming family vacation oasis in the city of Lutherstadt Wittenberg (Germany)
Get our FREE product catalogue!
Provide your email address so we can send you our product catalog (PDF).
© 2023 Quick Garden Ltd. We also operate in