Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Craig wanted to have a wooden cabin where he could relax reading a book or having a glass of wine. He wanted something compact, nice and good value of course. The Clockhouse 4m x 3m log cabin was the one Craig liked the most, so he decided to go for it. The log cabin was installed in the backyard. As it is a compact cabin, Craig decided to use adjustable PVC pedestals as an alternative to an expensive concrete base. After the cabin was erected, our assembly guys insulated the roof and floor with Celotex insulation boards and laid the 5-layer bitumen shingles on top.
- Builder Eric's quick tips (4)
- Customers gallery (54)
- Gardening tips (1)
- General (57)
- Information for owners of garden sheds (6)
- Information for owners of mobile homes (2)
- Information for owners of residential cabins (93)
- Information for owners of wooden summer houses (8)
- Legal information (1)
- Tips about BBQ huts (6)
- Tips about Garden Offices (5)
- Tips about Garden Rooms (4)
- Tips and tricks about log cabins (85)
- Tips for wooden garages and carports (48)
- Customer Story: Enrico & His Eco-friendly Glamping Resort - La Luna Suite Apartments - in Jambiani, Zanzibar
- Customer Story: Juergen & Andrea - Cosily Settled in Their Lovely Wooden Home in Alcala de Xivert (Spain)
- Customer Story: Dirk and His Cosy Natural Living Oasis in Göttingen (Germany)
- Customer Story: AJ, Kris & Their Dreamy Blue Haven Studio Lodge in London
- Top 5 Mistakes When Building Your Log Cabin Foundation
Our Customer Reviews on Trustpilot
Our Customers Say
4.8 out of 5 based on 795 reviews
Get our FREE product catalogue!
Provide your email address so we can send you our product catalog (PDF).
© 2022 Quick Garden Ltd. We also operate in